Monday, April 27, 2009

Pictures on the Railroad Tracks

These pictures were taken by my cousin Lynn. She did such an amazing job!! She took Caleb off to the side and had him changed into a pair of my cousin's overalls. Caleb enjoyed playing with the rocks mostly, but around that she was able to take some great pictures. Afterwards, we went to play in the little park there and Caleb also got to slide a little. Once we were finished with that we went and sat in the grass so Lynn could take a few pictures of the both of us. Caleb enjoyed picking on me and running wild. We were able to take a few good shots as he was climbing all over me. She tried to get him to lie down beside me, but he decided to lie on my back instead. Either way, they turned out great and we had a blast.






No comments:

Post a Comment