Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 12: Sick Day!

This morning started off by Daniel leaving to go to the gym and me struggling to wake up. I knew Caleb was not awake (he likes to turn his alarm clock off) so that encouraged me to get up and get going. 

Once up, I knew I was sick and had a long day in front of me. 

Caleb managed to get a packed lunch (praise the Lord for leftovers) and Madison was still asleep. I thought I could lie right back down and sleep off how I felt, but the second my head hit the pillow, she woke up whining. 

So, I got up, got her fed and then off to daycare. Then I slept. I remained sick all morning but thankfully Daniel was able to come home early to handle Madison after her nap. 

Caleb came home from school and picked out which clubs he would like to participate in for this semester of school. I'll have to confirm with him which ones he chose because I don't recall him telling me. 

Thankfully, Daniel was here to take care of everything that was needed today and tonight (especially the kids). Supper, baths, stories, and bedtimes all handled with little chaos. Now, he's off getting groceries. I'm truly not sad I'm missing that experience. He's gotten me whatever I've needed, which wasn't too much, and left me alone. My kind of "sick day." I'm definitely lucky to have a good man looking after me. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better and I can enjoy Maddie and our friends during playgroup. Don't worry friends, I don't think I'm contagious and I will not come if I am feeling sick. I think it's something I ate the night prior, so nothing viral I hope. 

Have a good day and night friends. 

Jessica

Oh, and here is a picture that I came across on FB at the most appropriate time today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment