Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 19: Bolesławiec and Home!

This morning us girls woke up (after a restless night) and got ready for a little more shopping before we left Bolesławiec. We found a few places that were recommended and found some awesome pottery. 

I then drove back home. Between the crazy roads, drivers, and speed limits I was so glad to see everyone. Over 5 hours in the car is quite enough. 

When I walked in Caleb and Madison met me with hugs. Maddie let me hold her and she laid her head down and gave me great kisses. Leaving for a few days really helped her miss me! 


Caleb had a great day at school and Daniel spent a great day off with Maddie. Not only did he cook dinner for everyone but he had the kitchen spotless. Caleb had the living room clean and baths were already complete. Coming in to everything being done was wonderful. I got to enjoy the kids and nothing more. 

Here are a few pictures of things I purchased. 
Tea set for Maddie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment