Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day 16: Yay for Friday!!

Caleb surprised me this morning by getting up with no issues and coming downstairs without being summoned. I was so proud. He's usually pretty slow on Fridays, but he was on his game! 

Maddie woke up at 7 ready to play and Daniel woke up feeling much better. 

Our days were pretty good overall and nothing too exciting to report. 

The best part of today? The sun was out. The sunshine and the blue clouds were awesome! It's been a while since I've seen either. 

This is Madison carrying her baby. 

I cooked fish tonight and it was surprisingly good! Daniel and I both enjoyed it and I think we've found a favorite. Here's the recipe (I used a little mayo instead of the mustard). 
Maddie loves her bathtime and playing with her daddy. She's imitating him here. 

After bathtime it's a little bit of tablet time. She watches all sorts of things. There's also a picture of Caleb playing before his shower. 

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment