Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 14: Homework and Play dates

Today my life was filled with homework. That's basically it. Trying to wrap my brain around Greek letters in Statistics II and watching a movie for another class. I'm not picking favorites, well, yes I am. Movies win. Always.

Madison attended daycare today for a few hours then spent the afternoon jibber jabbering and dancing. She woke up in a happy mood, which was nice after yesterday. 

Caleb had a great day at school. One of his teachers mentioned that he's the best one at reciting his lines. Hard work pays off! Way to go buddy!!

After school Caleb went to a friends house to play. He had a great time and told me he loved playing Minecraft on the PlayStation 4. He's a mess. 

Daniel cooked most of dinner and cleaned up along with Caleb's help. I can't express how grateful I am for their help on crazy days like today. 

We're praying for a few family members and friends so please keep a few unspoken prayer requests in mind if/when you pray. 

Thank you and goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment