Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day 119: Mama's Girl

This morning started off great. We all got up, got dressed, and got out of the house on time.

Daniel and I had another busy day at work, and made it home around 6 PM. Caleb had a great day at school. He had swimming today and did great. He informed me that all of the other kids wear Speedos, so he needs one, too.

Madison went to daycare today without using a pull-up. I am so thankful that we don't have to buy those anymore. However, she had a couple of accidents but nothing major. I plan to send her with a lot of extra outfits tomorrow as well, just in case.

After dinner and baths Caleb and Maddie played in the floor with Daniel. Madison started out on Daniel's back, and then Caleb jumped in. They had a great time beating him up.
At bedtime, Caleb wanted his dad to tuck him in which was nothing new. Maddie wanted me to carry her upstairs, so I did. I started to get her ready for bed and sat down to read her a few books. Daniel was sitting beside us and he got a book to read to her. She then screamed "no, mama!" (for me to read) and then gave me the book. She gave me a lot of good hugs and kisses before bed, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment