Thursday, April 30, 2015

Day 120: Thank Goodness It's Thursday

Today is our Friday because tomorrow is Labor Day for Poland. I'll take it! Our morning started off with Maddie not wanting to get out of bed. I'd ask if she was ready to get up and she'd face plant into her pillow or blanket and say no. 

Finally she was up and dressed and I got her and Caleb off to school. Caleb was happy to have today as his last day. He said he's been tired lately. 

Daniel and I had a full day and came home to the kids hanging out and playing. Maddie was actually eating yogurt and Caleb was playing his iPad. They had fun playing outside while the sun was around. 

This evening we took showers and crashed early. Daniel will have to work tomorrow but I'm looking forward to spending the day with the kiddos. I hope to stay in my pajamas most of the day. 

I tried to take a picture and she said no and then covered her face up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment