Sunday, November 15, 2015

Day 320: A Sick Baby Girl

This morning we all slept in a little longer than usual, and it felt fantastic! Maddie and Caleb played well together, and Daniel and I enjoyed coffee before getting ready and running errands. 

We made our way to the sports store here to look at a few Christmas wish list items and also got Caleb a medium weight jacket. When we left we made our way to the mall. 

Parking was terrible, but we eventually made our way inside. We enjoyed an early dinner from the taco place and then shopped a little bit. We couldn't find anything we couldn't live without, so we left and headed back home. It's been rainy and cold all day so there was no desire to do anything outside.

When we got home I gave Maddie a bath and Caleb took a shower. Daniel got her dressed and then left for work for a few hours. 

While he was gone the kids and I watched America's Funniest Home Videos, and I called my dad for a few minutes. At the end of our conversation Maddie (who was sitting on my lap) began to whine and then vomit. She threw up quite a bit and just cried afterwards. Thankfully, Caleb was close by and got me all of the items I requested to clean everything up. 

It took a few minutes, but I got it cleaned up, Lysol wiped, and then mopped with antibacterial stuff. I'm hoping it's all sanitized enough to keep whatever it was, gone. 

Daniel came home as I was finishing up Maddie's second bath and took out the trash and mopped once more. One can never be too careful! 

I put her in my bed and after 5 minutes or so, she was fast asleep. I hope it was just a little bug or something, but if I know my luck and track record while Daniel has inspections, it's not good.

Please say a little prayer for miss priss to feel better and I'll update you all tomorrow. Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment