Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day 323: Happy Babies

This morning Maddie woke up in a great mood. She was beyond ready to get downstairs and eat! Caleb made his way downstairs and got his lunch and stuff ready for school and then ate some cereal. 

Maddie was so excited to go to school. Before I was ready to take her she was asking to put on her shoes and jacket. When we arrived, one of her favorite teachers were there to take her. Maddie smiled and waved goodbye so she was definitely in a great mood today. Caleb got on the bus shortly after, and then I headed off to work. 

I had a pretty productive day overall. I was very busy with playing catchup but it wasn't too bad. My boss bought lunch for everyone, so that was definitely my highlight of the day. It was rainy, so the crappy weather made things a bit dreary. 

When I got home the kids were playing. Anna said Maddie loved playing with playdoh and that occupied her for an hour or so. 

I prepared supper (lovely leftovers) and the kids picked at their food, but didn't care for too much. We had some great laughs at the dinner table though. Maddie went to use the bathroom and as I was washing my hands she made her way back to her high chair. She stepped onto the chair beside her high chair and then crawled into her seat. She thought it was funny, so Caleb and I laughed along with her. At one point she had a laughing fit, after Caleb said something so it was pretty funny overall. 

We took baths before 7, and by 7:30 both kids were in bed. Maddie was out by 7:45 and I tucked Caleb in and kissed him goodnight a little before 8. We all had a great night! 
When I tell her to get into bed the following happens...
Notice the huge smile on her face here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment