Friday, October 2, 2015

Day 275: Long Fridays

This morning Maddie slept in and Daniel and I did, too! It was nice but I'm still feeling blah from sinus stuff, so I'm hoping that goes away soon. 

Maddie was happy to go to school and Daniel and I made it to work in time for all of the morning meetings, etc. 

Today was just one of those days and I was so happy to see cheerful kiddos when I walked in the door at 7pm.

Daniel picked up the mail today so I had no idea our care package arrived! We have a sweet friend in KY who stayed with us and then went back home and sent us a few American goodies! It only took 4 days to get here which is a new record for us! 
We enjoyed dinner and that's when Daniel broke the news to me that Caleb has been eating raw bacon on his sandwiches all week. Daniel realized most of the lunch meat hadn't been touched so he asked Caleb about it. Caleb thought he had been eating ham all this time and had no idea what it was. I'm not sure what to say other than I'm glad he's not sick, and I hope he now knows the difference. 

We spent the rest of the night relaxing and watching tv. I haven't watched tv in so long it was nice to see a few shows again.

We're looking foward to a fun day tomorrow and hopefully we'll get a few house chores done too. 

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment