Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Day 280: Meetings and Cupcakes

This morning Maddie woke up around 2, again at 3 and wanted to go downstairs around 4. I'm not sure why she feels the need to do this but it's wearing me out!  Daniel left early for work as he was standing on duty today. He left around 5 and Maddie ended up falling back to sleep. 

Caleb woke up feeling much better. He made his way downstairs and made his sandwich for lunch, and then he got his items ready for the day. I got dressed and then prepared my things for the day, too. 

I took Caleb to school because I had a coffee meeting with the director. There's a small group who he meets with once a month to discuss anything and this one is the one I attended. It was great overall. Afterwards, I signed up for volunteer stuff for UN activities which will be at the school next week and also in the blog. 

Caleb had a great day at school and enjoyed his afternoon history class. He had a great time once he got home, too. He adores Anna and enjoys playing with her. Maddie had a great day overall, but she woke up from her nap crying. Most likely it's because she was tired and didn't want to get up. No surprise there!

I made it into work and made sure my boss had what she needed for her long day. I then focused on a few things I normally don't have time to do, so that was nice. 

Once home, Daniel and I prepared dinner and then Daniel built a fire. The temperatures were in the 40s as we drove home but the windchill added to that! It was quite chilly!!

After dinner, the boys and I prepared cupcakes for Caleb's teacher's birthday tomorrow. It'll be for a class snack, so the kids should enjoy it! 
Hopefully the munchkin sleeps well tonight and everyone can get some rest! Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment