Thursday, October 1, 2015

Day 274: Playing Princess

This morning Maddie slept in a few minutes longer, and Caleb did too! We all got dressed and began our day. 

Caleb had a great day at school and was excited to hear that he could spend the night with a friend. I've never seen him move faster to get ready. When we got home we walked in on Anna and Caleb throwing the ball back and forth in the living room. He loved playing catch with her. 

Maddie had a great day at school. She was really happy when I dropped her off l, and she was laughing when I got home. Today I was able to go to the store and pick up a Halloween costume for her. I got her a Princess Rapunzel and Jasmine dress. She was so excited to see them both and even more excited to wear them. She didn't care for the head pieces, but she was loving the dress itself. 

Princess Rapunzel 

Princess Jasmine (minus shoes)
After dinner she curled up in my lap and we both watched tv. She fell asleep on me and Daniel took her to bed shortly after. 
After taking showers we're now calling it a night!  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment