Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Day 273: Events and Belly Laughs

This morning the kids woke up in a great mood. Everyone got ready for the day and made their way downstairs for breakfast. Caleb soon made his way onto the bus, and Maddie made her way to school.

Daniel and I drove into work in battled traffic yet again. This is a daily thing that usually gets old pretty quick, but there is nothing you can really do about it. I spent the day juggling other people's calendars, and eventually finished with most of my to do list marked as complete.

Daniel and I also spent part of the day at the frame shop. When we travel to different cities, we really enjoy finding local art as souvenirs. We took various pictures in today and debated for a while over what colors and frames would work best with each piece. 

Once we decided what would work with the art, we went back to work. Daniel went home to get the kids shortly after, and I went to a social event. I had such a great time meeting different people. 

When I got home Maddie was still awake. I checked in on Caleb and kissed him good night, and then made my way to Madison's room. She was so happy to see me, and immediately found her second wind. 

I laid down with Maddie for a little while and we found ourselves laughing at one another. She would say something or do something and I would respond to it. She thought this was the funniest thing and would "belly laugh".  At one point she was laughing so hard that she had to catch her breath. She is growing so fast and I love the personality that is blossoming.

I'm looking forward to what tomorrow holds. Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment