Saturday, September 26, 2015

Day 269: A Relaxing Saturday

This morning Maddie let us sleep in until 9 AM.  That was a nice change.  We then made our way downstairs and enjoyed some coffee and TV. 

I decided to go ahead and go to the store and produce stands for some groceries since we didn't have much on hand.  I got quite a bit and I was so happy to find spaghetti squash!  I haven't had it in a really long time, so I was happy to come across it.  

When I got back home Daniel was in full swing of doing laundry so I began cleaning produce that I purchased.  We ate lunch and cleaned up a little around the house. 

We FaceTimed with Nana and Poppy and caught up on how our family and friends have been.  Daniel has a childhood friend who went into a coma at the beginning of the week during a lung biopsy.  She's been fighting to wake up since.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she just completed one battle, only to begin another. 

After our chat, we ate dinner and watched the Georgia Bulldogs play.  It's been a nice day to relax and catch up on some household things. 

We hope to be slightly more productive tomorrow, but I wouldn't mind repeating today if that's what happens. 

Goodnight all. 
She put on my socks and then posed with her leg out for me to take her picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment