Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day 258: Busy Days and Fun Dinners

This morning Maddie and Caleb managed to get dressed and out of the door in a decent amount of time. Maddie is still not the happiest going to daycare so we're working on that. 

I had an eventful morning that I can't fully describe. Lunch was great. I met up with Alayna and we enjoyed Thai food. We came back and got her passport photo taken and then chatted with one of the Marines. 

I finished up some work and tried to get home at a decent time. Maddie had another "not so great" day at school. She woke up from her nap in a bad mood and acted like she didn't want to be there. 

Caleb had a great day at school. He had fun in PE and is really enjoying practicing his soccer skills. 

Alayna cooked omlets for the kiddos for dinner. Afterwards, I got Maddie bathed and then ready to play. Caleb loved supper and even ate a sandwich once he finished up. 
Daniel has two of his bosses in this week for a visit. I met up with all of them for a delicious dinner. We talked a lot and caught up. They're truly two of the nicest people I've met. 

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment