Friday, February 20, 2015

Day 51: Sweet Girl

This morning Daniel had to go back to the real world while the rest of us slept in. Madison woke up around 9 and Caleb was up around 10:30. I'm glad they were able to sleep in for a bit.

Madison went to daycare today and Caleb and I took Daniel lunch.

The day was fairly uneventful, but we were able to get some things done around the house and a good bit of laundry done.

Maddie has gotten in the habit of repeating everything, but also surprising us with a few words here and there. Tonight she was being so loud and I asked her to be quiet. She replied with, "love you, mommy." I told her I loved her too and gave her some kisses. She is definitely a sweet little girl when she wants to be. Sometimes that isn't the case, especially with Caleb.

Maddie also requested that I paint her fingernail pink. She says the color she wants (I have the bottles of polish out on her dresser) then points to her fingernail. So, while she relaxed this evening, I was able to paint her finger nails and toe nails. I painted one nail in her room before coming downstairs where I finished up the rest later on.
I did a lot of statistic homework this evening and decided that I am never going to take another statistics class (or that's my plan). If I need another one, I may look into changing degree plans! 

On a much happier note, my aunt was released from rehab today and was sent home. She'll be staying with my other aunt for a little while, but I'm so glad she was able to leave. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment