Friday, February 27, 2015

Day 57: A Ball of Energy

One guess who the title refers to. If you guessed my daughter, you would be correct. Maddie woke up around 6:30 this morning and was pretty grumpy. She ran around, played, and ate a lot of food. 
Maddie and I played with the kitchen set, the velcro food set she has, and read books. We also watched Mickey Mouse when he came on and she ate a great lunch. 

She went down a little after 12 and slept for a couple of hours, then she woke up ready to go! 
Throughout the day she's helped me rearrange numerous drawers and she's brought me a lot of things off of the entry table. 
The funniest thing was Maddie picking her baby doll up then saying pee pee potty. I heard her say those words then it registered to me that she was taking her baby to pee pee on the potty. Thankfully, I saved the baby from going swimming. I placed the baby on the seat then told the baby good job. Maddie then clapped Her hands and took the baby doll back and kissed her on the head. It was so precious watching that side of Maddie. She took the baby to potty a few more times throughout the night. We caught her each time then helped her with the baby. 

When Caleb got home he read then played with Maddie a bit. They ended up in the basement watching Looney Toons. 

We enjoyed a good dinner, baths, then bed. The kids always go to bed so well. I couldn't ask for better children, especially at bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment