Friday, June 12, 2015

Day 163: Labs, X-Rays, and Pulled Muscles

Last night at Caleb's baseball game my chest started hurting. It was on the right side by my rib cage. As the night progressed, so did the pain. Unfortunately, it didn't go away and I didn't rest well at all. 

This morning the pain was excruciating so I decided to go back to the doctor. After seeing him he sent me to get blood work and chest X-rays. He felt like I could have pneumonia or possibly a strained muscle. Just another gift from coughing. I haven't experienced pain like this in a very long time. 

Anyways, I'll spare you the details of the scary place I had tests done or the lovely, unfriendly Polish people I dealt with. I was just happy to get back to work and leave that place behind me. 

Caleb had a great day at school. He had a spelling test that he did pretty well on and he finished most of the homework he received for the weekend. 

Maddie had a good day at school. She's been playing great with her friends. She usually comes home and names most of the kids from her class. 

Daniel and Caleb left to get a haircut and pick up our pictures that we had framed. The prints look amazing! The shop did a wonderful job. While they were gone Maddie and I did as little as possible. 
Our photo from Prague. 
Post cards from Barcelona. 

Once the boys were back home Daniel gave Maddie a bath and got her ready for bed. 

I think we've each had a full day and we're ready for our sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment