Saturday, June 6, 2015

Day 157: A Beautiful Day

We didn't get much sleep again last night  so I'm hoping tonight is better. Maddie isn't feeling well and after not resting much, I'm not either. 

We decided a week or two ago to have a bbq with the Marines out here. We haven't hung out with them in a long time so it was nice to finally do it. 

We spent most of last night and this morning prepping food to take over. Caleb had a baseball game today so we did that first. 

We then went over to the Marine's house and cooked up some food we'd been missing. It was a lot of fun and the boys enjoyed bocce ball. Maddie loved playing outside and getting as dirty as possible. 

As the evening progressed, so did my sore throat and cough. At this point I'm done, so I'm sorry this blog is with less details. Please pray that both Maddie and I feel a lot better tomorrow. 

Goodnight all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment