Thursday, June 4, 2015

Day 155: Our Day Off

Today, Poland celebrated Corpus Cristi Day and the kids were out of school. I was off work but Daniel had a pretty full day. 

The kids and I sat outside most of the morning and played. I brought Madison's water table up so she soaked everything within her reach. 
Caleb continued to work hard on his rainforest project. He has done so great and has completed almost all of it. 

I haven't felt very well today. I can't stop coughing so it's been exhausting. Allergies are in full swing here. Maddie has a small cold too, so I'm hoping this goes away soon. 

Daniel took Caleb to baseball this evening for practice. Caleb did great and got some really good hits. He also caught a pop fly. 

After they got home we got the kids cleaned up and off to bed. 

Goodnight y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment