Monday, June 29, 2015

Day 180: A Day of Exhaustion

At some point in the middle of the night Maddie joined our bed. Throughout the morning 3-6 AM she would scream out and cry for a bit. I'm not sure if she was having a bad dream or waking up and getting mad, but Daniel and I are exhausted, regardless of the reason.

Maddie got up around 7 in an okay mood. She clung to me, got ready for school and went right to her teacher when I carried her over. 

Caleb was able to get off to school without any issues. He has a few more days before he's out for the summer! He's very excited!  

Daniel and I had full days of work. We have a lot to review over the next couple of weeks. Vacation is coming soon and it will be much needed!!! 

Caleb went with a friend to an indoor play area. They had such a great time. They played, ate pizza, and got extra sweaty!

He's getting spoiled! 
Daniel, Maddie and I enjoyed dinner and then took baths. Maddie played with some bath markers and had such a great time. 


She also enjoyed giving herself stamps on her arms and legs. 
We were ready for bed at 6:30, so hopefully when we lie down we go right to sleep. Goodnight all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment