Saturday, July 11, 2015

Day 192: A Lazy and Fun Saturday

This morning Maddie decided to get up early. Thankfully, Daniel got up with her. I slept in a little longer and Caleb out slept everyone!

We enjoyed lunch together and then Maddie took a pretty decent nap. While she napped, I transferred pictures from my computer to the external hard drive. I have a lot of that to do, but I made a good dent. Tomorrow I plan to upload some to Shutterfly so desired photobooks can be created. 
She was laughing so hard right here. 
She wanted Caleb to read to her, but she wanted me to lie with her once he finished. 
This evening we went over to a friend's house for dinner. We enjoyed a feast of meat, mushrooms, potatoes, and other seasonal fruits and veggies. We had the best time. We broke out cards and I learned to played Hearts for the first time. I definitely struggled separating the concept from Spades, but came out alright. 

The kids had a great time and Maddie loved playing with their cat. The cat is temperamental so she didn't play with it much, but she enjoyed it when she was able to. 

Unfortunately, the night had to come to an end, so we made our way home. After baths, everyone made their way to bed. Maddie read a story with her daddy and fell right to sleep. We're looking forward to tomorrow and hoping it's just as relaxing. 

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment