Monday, March 9, 2015

Day 67: Finals and Outside Time

Today was the last day for both of my online classes. I finished writing three papers and made sure my other work was completed. I finished both finals yesterday, so I thankfully had that much done already. As I worked on all of this, the kids danced with one another. 
This afternoon when Madison went down for a nap Caleb went down the street to play. He loves going outside to play with his friends. When he came back Daniel told him to get his baseball glove and ball so they could play. Caleb returned, then stated, "you know I can't put my glove on, right?" Daniel had forgotten all about his cast so they threw the football instead. The weather was great today. It wasn't sunny much, but it was warmer with very little wind. A welcomed change!

We ventured out later on to get groceries and dinner. Madison ran around the store and asked to hold Dad's hand. She then asked "Geeduh" for his hand, too. 
We came back home and unpacked groceries, gave the kids baths, and then FaceTimed with Nana and Poppy. Madison talked a little bit. She loves seeing her Poppy and making monkey sounds with him. 

After that, I was able to unpack the pottery I purchased this weekend. 
Daniel brought these tulips home last week and I completely forgot to post them. Tulips are my favorite! Hopefully we'll be able to make it to the Tulip Festival close by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment