Monday, March 9, 2015

Day 68: Movie Night

Today was such a good day for everyone. The weather was warmer, and the sun was shining. Everyone not only had a good day, but we were all in a genuinely good mood. 

Caleb had a great day at school and assisted the PE teacher since he was unable to participate. 

Maddie enjoyed cutting with scissors at school. She also counted to 16 a few times this evening. She knows her colors and her shapes. She points out the crescent and hexagon shape, too. 

I was able to take the morning for myself. I enjoyed being out of the house for a little bit. I went by and bought some local produce. I love how much you can buy here for so little. 
This evening we went to the Marine house to watch a movie. Caleb picked out the newest "Alexander the Great." The movie was cute and the kids had a great time. It was nice hanging out with a few of the Marines and watching movies for a bit. 

To top off the evening my official grades posted. I received a perfect grade in my liberal studies class and a 98 in my Statistics II class. I owe a good portion of my math grade to Daniel and the ones who like to post random helping tips online. Hopefully, I can keep my GPA where it is currently at for the next 9 classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment