Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 76: A Day With Sunshine

We started out this morning attending playgroup. Maddie warmed up nicely and wasn't too mean to anyone. We also ran a few errands. I walked while she rode in her stroller. She loved it and didn't want to get out! I guess I should go on more walks with her. 
Caleb had a great day. He came home and did a few things without having to be asked first (huge progress). He and Maddie sat on the couch for a few and had a few minutes of play during their technology time. They were so cute, but I couldn't stand it. I had to go outside to play. The sun was out, and even though it was chilly with the wind, the temperature was in the 50s. 
Caleb went to the soccer field and Maddie and I played on the playground beside it. He had a lot of fun, and Maddie enjoyed sliding. She let me swing her for a moment, then wanted no more to do with it. She also loved the see-saw. 
We all came home and enjoyed dinner, baths, and play time. The kids are growing up so fast, so I'm glad we have moments like we did today. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment