Saturday, March 14, 2015

Day 73: House Full of Fun and Pottery Finds

Today began at 6 AM. Maddie has the potty thing down which means that as soon as she wakes up, there is no going back to sleep. 

So, I got up and played. At 6 AM. Not my finest hour. But, I drank coffee and read books. We had fun. Thankfully she doesn't judge me wearing pajamas for long periods of time. We went to the basement and found a lot of toys that she hadn't seen in a while. It was a lovely reunion. We also looked at pictures and named family members. That was great until lunchtime. Then she napped!
Caleb went to a friend's house until lunch. He always has so much fun there. Afterwards, he and Daniel hung out and played football on the PlayStation.

I left around lunch to get my hair cut. It has been almost a year, so it was time! I had about 4" taken off. I feel so different, and I love it. After that I took one of my friends here to a local pottery store called Anko. She had never been there and it's a great one, so I had to take her. Needless to say, we found a few treasures. Once we went to the back room all bets were off. We found a lot of good things!! I'm replacing my old dishes with these treasures. 
Daniel had an event tonight so before he left we enjoyed some pizza and FaceTimed with Nana, Poppy, and Aunt Tara's crew. My kids put on quite a show. Maddie kept hitting Caleb to get a response. He'd scream, "ouch" so she'd continue as they both laughed. 
Caleb and Daniel then had a pillow fight.
Maddie even joined in on the fun. 
We had a great day and we're looking forward to more fun tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment