Monday, August 10, 2015

Day 222: A Great Start to the Week

This morning I woke up early and went for a run. Daniel and I then prepared our breakfast and lunch and then got the kids up and going. 

Caleb had a great day at horseback riding. He didn't have swim lessons, but enjoyed playing games and hanging out with his friends. 

Maddie loved playing outside in the dirt today. So much so, that she placed a lot of it in her hair to bring home. She also played on her scooter some more this evening while we cooked dinner. 

I had a productive day and at one point I thought I had found Lovey in Norway. But, that was too good to be true. We also went by the Warsaw Airport on our way home but they didn't have Lovey either. Daniel thinks he probably got tossed in the trash, but I hope that's not the case!

We enjoyed a nice and healthy dinner and everyone ate great. At bedtime, I read Maddie a few books and she tossed and turned for 30 minutes fighting her sleep. Daniel then laid down with her and within ten minutes, she was out. 

It's 8:45 and we're calling it a night. Goodnight all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment