Thursday, August 13, 2015

Day 225: Our Friday!

DDaniel had training this morning so I got Maddie up and let Caleb sleep in. I took Maddie to daycare and then took the bus into work. I had a crazy morning and got in later than planned. 

The kids had a great day. Maddie took a short nap and was a little grumpy when she got home. She enjoyed a quick bath and ate supper. Caleb didn't have soccer today, so he hung out with his friends and enjoyed the day. 

This evening we sat around and chatted a bit and then I left for book club. I was not able to read the book but it was so nice seeing everyone and catching up with ones I've missed! I also got to meet a few new faces, so that was fun, too. 

We had a busy day overall and I'm looking forward to having tomorrow off.  Tomorrow the embassy is closed for a Polish holiday and Daniel doesn't get those off unfortunately. 

Goodnight all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment