Monday, August 31, 2015

Day 243: Reunited with Lovey

This morning was very hard for all of us. We all stayed up past bedtime and was so upset to hear the alarm clock so early. We made do and eventually left the house. No one was late so that was nice.

Daniel and I each had busy days for the most part.  I enjoyed a nice lunch out with a great friend. It was a great place outside and I had the best Thai food. The heat really picked up before we left though. It was around 95°F! I definitely welcomed the AC once I returned. 

I left early to meet Caleb off the bus and Daniel finished up a few things. While Daniel was still at work, I cooked dinner and Caleb helped set the table. Caleb insisted he take a picture because it looked so great. I received compliments from all, so that was nice. 
Daniel picked up our mail today, and the package we've been patiently waiting for arrived. Lovey (not the original) was reunited with Maddie and she kissed all over him. She was so happy to see him. She pitched a fit at bathtime because Lovey couldn't join her in the tub. 
She was loving all over Caleb. 
When Daniel walked in she said Lovey! And then kissed all over him. She then laid back down onto Caleb. 
She fought her sleep pretty well and finally gave up around 9. We're finishing up a few things so we can go to bed. 

Goodnight all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment