Saturday, May 9, 2015

Day 129: Saturday Fun

This morning Maddie slept in until 8:30. That was far better than anything else lately. We all got up, and made our way downstairs for breakfast. 

This afternoon, I went pottery shopping with a dear friend who is about to leave. She's moving to Virginia so it was so nice to hang out with her today and enjoy some retail therapy. We both convinced each other that we needed the things we had selected, and even some we did not. 

Once home, Maddie was napping and Caleb was working on his school projects. 
Caleb with his report card!

I started working on my final paper for school and then took my final which consisted of 15 essay questions. It was painful, but it's all over with. Hopefully, I did well in the class but we'll see. 

After Maddie was awake and I was done with schoolwork, we all went outside to play ball. Maddie and I blew dandelions and the boys tossed the football. Then we played monkey in the middle. We had a great time. 
Maddie has been in a better mood today but her mouth still has a good bit of healing to do. Maddie and I then came inside and played while dad cut grass and Caleb played with friends. 

After baths and supper, little miss accidentally fell asleep on me. She was too cute. 
I then left with a friend and we went to a small get together that another friend was having. It was so nice to get out and see everyone! We had the perfect hostesses, great food, and the best cocktails. 

Once home, Daniel and I talked and caught up on some stuff. Today at 9pm (for us) Daniel's uncle passed away. He had been sick for a little while, but I don't think this was expected. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.  

Goodnight all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment