Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Day 146: Back to Work

Maddie woke up around 2 am and was pitching fits off and on until 5am or so. Needless to say, we were all a bit behind this morning. Caleb didn't wake up to his alarm clock and Daniel and I tried to ignore ours. 

The kids were soon dressed and fed, and then out the door for school. Daniel and I then left for work. We haven't worked in a week or so, so we knew we had a lot to catch up on. 

Caleb enjoyed school and mentioned how he was the class clown today. We explained why that's not necessarily a great thing, and left it at that. Maddie went to visit an ostrich farm. I'm not sure how she did when she saw them so I plan to ask daycare in the morning. She's not a fan of many animals so I can't imagine her liking them. 

Today is Mother's Day in Poland. Caleb wrote out this sweet letter for me. He told me how thankful he was to have me as his mom and how much he loves me. It was definitely one of the sweetest things he's ever written. 

While Daniel cooked dinner (I worked late) these two monkeys watched a show on the iPad. They both enjoy watching it together. 

Goodnight y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment